Thursday, February 23, 2017

Power in Womanhood

I feel like I'm starting to think again.

When the Teen Vogue article came out about how to help your teen friend post-abortion, I just had to roll my eyes. Really? Is this what we give the youth of America? Garbage. Just garbage. When are we going to realize that using abortion like birth control isn't building anyone up? It's creating calloused, sad, selfish people. When will we start teaching responsibility and tenderness again?

Anyway, I've seen the below video floating around and got around to watching it today. I was deeply moved. I don't know if someone helped her write her words or if she came up with them on her own or if she's just a really good speaker, but she speaks with power and of power, the true, feminine power that we women need to come to understand and embrace.


No comments: