Monday, January 3, 2022

The Proclamation

 You guys. I'm starting to have more time now that my youngest is in kindergarten and my oldest is on a mission in California. (Well I would have more time, but I started painting the interior trim when my girls got Covid in August, and I'm still working on it! Once that is done, I should have a whole 1 hour and 45 minutes some days when my youngest is in kindergarten.) Maybe I'll write more. Not that anyone reads blogs anymore, haha. But, the last while I've been listening to podcasts, lots of them. Sadly, I haven't written down what I've learned like I used to when I read stuff, so it will be difficult to go back and find what I learned. However, I wanted to jot down one really great podcast my husband recommended after he listened to it. I'd listened to a lot of the Follow Him podcasts with John Bytheway and Hank Smith, but I'd missed the on on The Family: A Proclamation to the World, Dec 10-11, parts 1-2, episode 51 with Dr. Jenet Erickson. She touched on gender, the importance of fathers, preside, the sexual revolution, and so much more. It was so good, and worth taking notes on, even though I didn't!

No comments: